- Molecular Polarity Worksheet: Students practice using Lewis structures to determine whether a compound is polar or nonpolar.
- Polarity Worksheet: Yep, more fun with polarity!
- Intermolecular Forces Worksheet: What are intermolecular forces? What do they do? Find out now!
- More Intermolecular Forces: Lewis structures can help us figure out what intermolecular force a compound is experiencing. And practice is the best teacher!
- Another Intermolecular Forces Worksheet: It’s like the last one, but with a little more in-depth intermolecular-forcey goodness.
- Lewis Structures, VSEPR, polarity, IM Forces Worksheet: This is also posted on the covalent compounds page – if you didn’t use it there, consider using it here as a way of tying these concepts together.
- More Fun With Lewis Structures: Like the sheet directly above this, it’s a good review of Lewis structures and related topics that draws them all together.
- Chromatography Worksheet: Our students get to practice their chromatographic chops with this wonderful worksheet.
- Solutions – A Tutorial (dd-ch): A handout that explains to students how to separate many common mixtures.