Moles and mole conversions:
- The Conversion Commandments: A handout to help your students figure out if their answers make sense.
- Rules for Performing Unit Conversions: The same as above, except it’s not written in “Ten Commandments” form. Good for those of you who don’t find the Conversion Commandments handout amusing.
- Molar Mass Worksheet: If your students need practice finding molar masses, you’re in the right place!
- Molar Masses III (dd-ch): Why is this called “Molar Masses III” when this is the second sheet? It’s one of the mysteries of life.
- Mole Calculations Worksheet: More moles than you can shake a stick at!
- Mole Calculations I (dd-ch): More grams-moles-molecules fun.
- Moles-Molecules-Grams Worksheet: Pretty much what it sounds like.
- Grams and Moles Calculations: Convert grams to moles. Then vice-versa. Eight times.
- Grams and Moles Homework: Convert grams to moles… you get the idea.
- Moles of gasoline: How many moles of gasoline are in a gallon or liter of gasoline? How much do you pay per mole? Your students can do these calculations, while you rest easy with a complete answer key.