Bonding and naming of covalent compounds:
- Properties of Covalent Compounds: What are their properties, and more importantly, why do they have these properties? This worksheet reinforces these concepts.
- Naming Covalent Compounds Worksheet: The practice your students need to become naming pros!
- Naming Compounds Practice: A mixture of ionic and covalent naming.
- Naming Chemical Compounds: More mixed naming.
- Mixed Ionic and Covalent Naming (dd-ch): Is it ionic or covalent? And how should I name it? Get the kids to practice with this sheet.
- Covalent Compounds Review Worksheet: Primarily covers bonding and electronegativity’s role, but also talks about intermolecular forces, naming, and properties of covalent compounds. Sumthin’ for everybody!
- Covalent Compound Scavenger Hunt: A fun and fresh new way to learn covalent bonding and properties.
Lewis structures and VSEPR:
- Molecular and Empirical Formulas Worksheet: Find the molecular formula of a compound from molar mass and empirical formula. Also some structural formula fun.
- Lewis Structures, VSEPR, polarity, IM Forces Worksheet: -Students draw Lewis structures and use these structures to find molecular shapes, bond angles, etc.
- More Fun With Lewis Structures: More Lewis structures, shapes, bond angles, and so on.