You’re not out of the woods yet, but summer vacation is calling to you. Here are some worksheets that will help your students to do a great job on the final, leaving a happy feeling in your heart as you relax on the beach. (Updated 10-15-15)
End-of-year review sheets:
- End-of-year Review #1 – Elements, compounds, and mixtures: The first of a series of chemistry review sheets.
- End-of-year Review #2 – Atomic theory: If your students have forgotten the joys of the atom, this reminder should fill their hearts with happiness!
- End-of-year Review #3 – Moles and Percent Composition: Moles and percent composition are both extremely important but easily forgotten. Help the students un-forget.
- End-of-year Review #4 – Equations: Let’s review balancing equations and writing word equations. Or better yet, let the kids do it!
- Final Exam Review HWK 1: Oddly, this is different than the one with a nearly identical title above. Go figure.
- Final Exam Review HWK 2: Also different than the one above.
- Final Exam Review HWK 3: You guessed it – different from the one above.
- End of year review sheet: Miscellaneous questions for substitute teachers or end of the year review.
- Another end of year review sheet: Unit conversions, moles, sig figs, stoichiometry, compound naming, and intermolecular forces.