Chemical and physical properties describe our little chemical friends, and chemical and physical changes tell us what they do on the weekends. Or something like that. Anyway, let’s learn about these and their buddies, sig figs and safety!
- Safety Poster Requirements (grading rubric): Safety posters are a great way of livening up a classroom while reminding students of good safety practices. My recommendation: assign them at the beginning of the year and grade using this rubric.
- Safety and Equipment Homework: A quick homework assignment for reinforcing the uses of lab equipment and the lab safety rules.
- Scientific Method Homework: It may not be the most exciting worksheet around, but it’ll give your students some good practice at home.
- Graph Interpretation Worksheet: I was fat. Now I’m less fat. Can your students tell me how fat I’ll be in the future? We’ll look at the data to find out.
- Graphing Practice Worksheet: More fun with the wonderful world of making good graphs.
- Graphing Practice Homework: The kids collect data and graph – all at home!