- Kinetics vs Thermodynamics Sheet: Many students have trouble figuring out the difference between kinetics and thermodynamics. This worksheet should help you figure out your students’ misconceptions.
- Collision theory worksheet: Some basic kinetic principles for your students’ amazement and amusement.
- Kinetic Molecular Theory of Gases Worksheet: While not strictly kinetics, it goes well with collision theory. At least, I think so.
- Rate expressions worksheet: Practice with reaction order and rate equations.
- Le Châtelier’s principle worksheet: How does an equilibrium respond to a disturbance? Your students will practice their knowledge of that here.
- Le Châteliers Principle Worksheet: Yes, we do love that Le Châtelier, though we don’t love that weird little â thing.
- Instantaneous Reaction Rate Worksheet: Quick, what’s the reaction rate… NOW.
- Kinetics Practice Worksheet: How fast do things happen? Practice!
- Reaction Rate Worksheet: Reactions happen. Sometimes fast, sometimes not. Let’s learn more about this!
Search this site:
Please support this site