Because the beginning of the year is tough and there’s a lot to get done, here are some worksheets to help with those very important first topics:
- Grading sheets for labs and projects: Rubrics for labs, papers, and class presentations.
- Lab equipment review sheet: Do your students really know when to use an Erlenmeyer flask? You’re about to find out!
- Significant figures worksheet: Some practice on the subject of everybody’s favorite type of figure!
- Significant figure calculations: Now that your students know what a significant figure is, let’s see if they can calculate with them!
- Recyling Factory Density Activity: A real-world(ish) adventure involving creative problem-solving, density, and environmentalism.