I like safety, and I like silly things. My love of these things will be combined here, as I create strange safety posters for your amusement and enjoyment. I am placing all of these safety posters in the public domain, so feel free to use them however you’d like.*
- Monkey goggles – Monkeys love goggles. You should too!
- Goggles are for everybody – Even businessmen need to wear goggles in the lab!
- This is how the world ends – If you’ve ever wondered how the world is finally destroyed, here’s your answer: an unattended Bunsen burner. Don’t let this happen on your watch!
- Public service announcement – A goggle-related public service announcement with a sense of humor.
- Disturbing pictures of eyes – Sometimes a parody of scary safety posters can grab students’ attention more than the real thing.
More to come.
* Everything else on the site is posted under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommerical-ShareAlike 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC 4.0). For more information about this license and how it affects how you can use those resources, visit http://creativecommons.org . These safety posters, however, are totally open to any use you can imagine, so go nuts.
- Businessman: Image courtesy of nuttakit at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
- Creepy eye: Image courtesy of arztsamui at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
- Car thief: Image courtesy of Toa55 at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
- Exploding world: Image courtesy of vectorolie at FreeDigitalPhotos.net